JUBILEE HILLS PUBLIC SCHOOL BUS ROUTES
1)It may be noted that school transport is only an optional facility based on first cum first serve. It may be withdrawn due to unavoidable circumstances or non cooperation of parents in maintaining the code of conduct in terms of picking and dropping a child or any sort of student misbehavior.
2) The school provides to and fro transport facility to the student which is extended on all working days in fixed routes.
3) The bus routes are carefully designed keeping in view the student’s convenience and safety. This is subject to change depending upon the requirements or exigencies of the school.
4) The students are issued an IDENTITY CARD for the current year of study every year with bus route number indicated on it. All students must wear this card compulsorily while travelling and in the school.
5) Students while travelling in the school bus must maintain discipline. Any student found guilty of misconduct or causing damage will not be allowed to avail the bus facility. Students will be held responsible for any damage caused by them due to negligence or otherwise, including recovery of cost of repairs towards damage.
6) Parents are requested to be punctual while dropping and picking their child at the designated bus stops to avoid inconvenience and delay to other students. In case of delay at the time of picking the students he/she student will be brought back to the school.
7) Changing route/stop by the student or parent without prior permission is not permitted.
8) Change of residence of the student and contact number shall be intimated in writing and permission may be obtained and the allotment in the new route shall be subject to vacancy in that particular route.
9) Discontinuance of transport facility will be allowed at the end of the year on grounds of change of residence of parent or an area where the existing transport facility is not available. A letter along with the returning of student IDENTITY card intimating discontinuance of transport should be given one month in advance i.e. on or before 28th February to the school authorities. Otherwise transport fees for the next year will be charged.
10) The onetime payment of transport fee is payable as intimated. Travelling by bus while defaulting the transport fee is liable for cancellation of transport facility.
11) No student/parent shall encourage the driver or the staff connected with the transport system to indulge in unfair practices such as giving tips to bus drivers for seeking favours. The transport services may be withdrawn if any such instances are found.
12) Parents should not board the bus & enter into argument with other staff or children to sort out any issue.
13) The school has a right to modify/alter/relocate/withdraw the routes/stops or as required by the regulating agencies from time to time.
14) Any suggestion/complaint regarding the bus facility is to be addressed to the Principal in writing and the same will be entertained by the school management.