Admission Policy & Procedure
Application forms will be issued by the school office for classes where seats are available, on payment of the prescribed fee.
Timings – between 10-00 a.m. and 3-00 p.m. on the dates notified.
LKG : December / January
Completed application forms should be submitted with all the enclosures and prescribed registration fee on or before the date specified by the School. The Registration fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted for any other purpose. Mere Registration is no guarantee for admissions.
Age for Admissions:
- • LKG : 3 years and above
- • UKG : 4 years and above
The age is reckoned as on 31st March of the year of admission.
Documents to be submitted:
- •Completed Application Form.
- •Passport size photos of the student and both the Parents should be pasted in the form.
- •Copy of Birth Certificate from Panchayat/ Municipal Corporation. (Bring original certificate for verification and it will be returned).
- •. If sibling case (own brothers and sisters), Xerox copy of sibling’s school ID card has to be enclosed.
- • Guardian certificate (if applicable).
- • Certificate of caste / Physically Challenged (SC/BC/ST/PC) (if applicable).
- • Copy of residence proof of present status (like Telephone bill, Electricity Bill, Passport).
- •Copy of Aadhar Card (Child, Father, Mother).
- •Blood group report of the child